- 3 ears fresh Corn kernels removed from cobs
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cornmeal
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Whisk corn and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Stir in green onion and cheddar.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over a medium heat then add batter by the spoonful and flatten to form a pancake.
- Cook until golden, flip and cook other side.
- Serve with *Maple Butter.
Excellent made smaller served as a Canapé.
* ¼ cup Butter softened
* ¼ cup Maple syrup
1. Whisk together until smooth.
Recipe by Michael Smith from Chef At Home