- 4 cups rice bubbles
- 300g mars bars (chopped)
- 100g butter
- 250g cooking chocolate (preferably dark, I used milk here)
- 1/3 cup cream
1. Melt butter on stove.
2. Add chopped mars bars to melted butter, keep on low heat and continue to stir until completely melted
(mixture will come together to become a sticky caramelly texture when ready).
3. Stir through rice bubbles.
4. Line medium/large lamington pan (or casserole dish) with baking paper, then press mars bar bubble mix into pan (while mix is still warm)
5. Heat cream in saucepan until just beggining to boil/simmer.
6. Add chocolate (chopped) to cream and continue to stir over heat as it melts.
7. Remove from heat when all chocolate is melted and mix is smoothly combined.
8. Stand for 5-10minutes to allow to thicken then whisk ganache until smooth thick and rich
(don't worry if it's still quite runny, it will set in the fridge).
9. Pour/spread evenly over marsbar slice.
10. Refrigerate for an hour or so (or until ganache has set).