Preparation method Prep: 30 minutes | Extra: 1 hour, chilling
- 150g plain biscuits-digestives or Marie
- 45g butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 120ml cream for whipping
- 200g cream cheese, room temperature
- 200g milk chocolate
1. Crush biscuits until the consistency of bread crumbs. Melt butter and add the golden syrup to melted butter. Combine butter mixture and biscuits then push into a 17cm spring form tin to form the base. Refrigerate.
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler and set aside to cool.
3. Whip cream with a hand mixer until soft peaks begin to form. Fold in cooled chocolate until well combined. Set this aside.
4. In a new bowl beat cream cheese until it is a smooth consistency.
5. Combine cream cheese and chocolate cream mixture together, folding it gently until well combined.
6. Take base out of fridge and pour mixture over the top. Refrigerate for approximately 40 minutes until the mixture has set.