|New discovery: Philadelphia Frosting Cream Cheese with a hint of lemon |
Was feeling lazy so I bought this, it was really good.
Makes: 10 cupcakes
- 125g Softened butter (Lurpak)
- 125g Self-raising flour
- 125g Castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (Singing Dog Vanilla the best vanilla I have ever used)
- 2 eggs
- Zest of one lime
- 250 gsm tub of Philadelphia Frosting Cream Cheese frosting (lemon)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Sift the flour and the sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add the vanilla essence to the eggs and stir.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mix and pour the egg mixture into the well. Stir.
- Add in the butter and stir until smooth.
- Grate in lime straight into the batter and stir
- Fill the cupcake wrappers until they are half full.
- Bake in the oven until they are golden brown.
- If you want to ice them leave them to cool in the oven with the oven door slightly open.
- Frost with Philly pre made icing