Pictured here served w/Lescure* Salted Butter & maple syrup.
* A traditional style butter, but with the addition of sea salt flecks spread throughout the block.
* 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
* 1 tbs caster sugar
* 3/4 cup (185ml) milk
* 1 egg
* Melted butter, to brush, plus extra knobs to serve
Add above ingredients to your shopping list
1. Sift flour and sugar together into a bowl with a pinch of salt.
2. Whisk milk and egg together, then add to dry ingredients, whisking until smooth.
3. Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat and brush with a little melted butter. Drop level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the pan and cook for half a minute or until bubbles appear on the surface.
4. Turn over and cook other side for 1 minute until golden.
5. Allow to cool and serve with butter.
* Makes about 25 (small).
Original recipe source