※ Thai Beef Salad
|Served with garlic roti - recipe here|
- 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped palm sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons of finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 600g of eye fillet steak
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- chillies to taste
- 1 onion, red or regular
- Thai basil, coriander, Vietnamese Mint, cucumber, shredded kafir lime leaves, rocket or baby spinach(to taste)
Whisk together fresh lime juice, finely chopped palm sugar, fish sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, fresh ginger, coconut vinegar, crushed garlic clove.
Marinate the meat in half the dressing covered by plastic wrap in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Grill the beef & onions, cut beef into strips.
Add to a salad of tomatoes, chillies, red onion, Thai basil, coriander, cucumber and shredded kafir lime leaves.
Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
damn girl! Bookmarking this!ReplyDelete
THANKS, Let me know how it goes. xoxReplyDelete
really nice blog elli i liked it u can find more recipes at http://www.freshrecipes.blogspot.com/ReplyDelete
Thanks Vicky, I will check it out now.ReplyDelete