※ Zucchini Chips
|Excuse the mobile phone snap! But it was the only picture I took.|
Preparation time: 5 minutes / Cooking time 25-30 minutes
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- tiny dehydrated garlic
- 2+1/2 cups sliced zucchini (2 small)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- olive oil about a teaspoon / or cooking spray
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Combine dry ingredients together in a medium-size bowl. In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg. Dip zucchini slices in egg, and toss in breadcrumb mixture.
Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray; (I prefer to just use olive oil which I rubbed on the rack with paper towel) place rack on a baking sheet.
Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately, as a side or a snack. Serves 4
Post a Comment