※ Easy Roasted - De Boned Chicken & Vegetables
My butcher stocks locally farmed chicken from Bannockburn** I call ahead and get him to de bone one for me. They seriously are the best chickens I have ever tasted. I am not being paid to say so, it is just my opinion. If you have a chance to get your hands on one, I highly suggest you give them a try, you wont be disappointed.
- 1 whole chicken bones removed
- salt & pepper
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- vegetables of your choice (I used whole baby carrots unpeeled and red potatoes cut into medium pieces.)
- whole bulb of garlic
- A little olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan-forced
- Place chicken in tray skin side up (I use a heavy based baking tray, its great for evenly distributing heat)
- Arrange vegetables in tray around chicken.
- Rub butter onto chicken skin
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, chopped thyme and add rub in crushed garlic
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables.
- Bake for 30 minutes, check vegetables and turn if necessary.
- Then bake another 30 minutes and then season and serve.