- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- ⅓ cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Tia Maria (coffee liqueur)
- 1 x 400g tin condensed milk (full cream)
- 600 ml cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 12 sponge finger biscuits (Savoiardi)
- 1 dash of vanilla extract
- Small amount of chocolate to serve (grated) 4 squares or so will suffice.
- Berries for serving (optional)
Combine coffee, water and Tia Maria and 1. set aside until cool.
Combine condensed milk and cream and vanilla in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer
Beat in half the coffee mixture.
Combine remaining coffee mixture with milk and brush well over both sides of the
Line a 20 cm square cake pan with foil and spoon half the cream mixture into the pan.
Top with biscuits and remaining cream mixture.
Freeze until set.
Garnish with grated chocolate and fresh berries.