※ Lemon Coconut Slice!
- 80g of butter
- 250g of condensed milk (about ¾ cup)
- 250g of plain biscuits
- 1 cup of dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Grated lemon zest from one lemon
- 1¾ cup of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Extra coconut for sprinkling
- yellow food dye (I used about 3 drops)
Crush biscuits, add coconut and lemon rind and juice.
Melt butter, add condensed milk, pour onto biscuit mixture.
Mix thoroughly, press into a shallow tin, lined with paper.
Mix icing sugar, juice and rind, food coloring together and spread on top of biscuit mix.
Sprinkle with extra coconut. (if so desired)
Put in the fridge to set.