※ Home Made Miniature BigMac's
|Please excuse the iPhone photo, this was a quick throw together on a week night.|
We love making home made takeaway in our household.
Always wanted to attempt the Big Mac Burger
but slider size.
Serves 2 (and a toddler)
- 1/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce.
- 8 bread and butter pickles
- Finely diced onion (about 1/4 of a small onion or less)
- Small hamburger buns (purchased an 8 pack from Woolies for $4)
- 500gsm of really good quality ground beef.(I went with the leanest available at my local butcher)
- Secret Sauce - you could have a go at making it, but I just bought 3 mini tubs from my local McDonald's for 50c each (they now sell them in Australia for a limited time.)
- Salt and pepper to season meat to taste before cooking.
- 4 slices aged cheddar cheese - cut in half (so is enough for 8 sliders)
Split bun in haf and lay out on a cutting board
Shred lettuce as fine as you can and distribute evenly between the 8 rolls (bottom half)
Shape mince in patties even shapes and sizes and salt and pepper to taste.
Cut up onion into fine diced size. Spread special sauce on top lid of bun
You can grill or toast the buns but I wanted to keep them fresh
Grill or BBQ patties to level you desire then place on top of lettuce, sprinkle with chopped onion to taste. Add slice pickle, then sliced cheese and voila you are done!