※ Honey Mustard Mayonnaise
- 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine tarragon vinegar
- About 1 cup/250 ml grape-seed oil (alternative olive oil)
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Pinch white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Whisk together the egg yolk, salt, mustard, and vinegar in a roomy bowl.
To add the oil, start whisking the yolk mixture and let the oil fall from the spout, drop by drop, until you have achieved a thick, velvety mayonnaise.
Add lemon juice, honey, mustard powder, mustard, salt, and pepper to taste.