- 1 x 180 g packet of Clinkers
- 1 x 250 g packet of Malt o Milk biscuits
- 1 x 395 g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 125 g butter
- 1 x 250 g block of chocolate
- Crush biscuits in a food processor. Crush clinkers separately (leaves some chunks!)
- Heat condensed milk and butter in saucepan on low.
- When melted, mix with crushed biscuits and clinkers.
- Spread into 17 cm x 27 cm tray and allow to set in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate and pour over slice.
- Return to fridge to set.
|The finished slice, bet you cant just eat one piece.|
For those that don't know what clinkers are: