- 1/4 cup. frozen raspberries, thawed or fresh if seasonal
- 1 cup. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup. good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 2 drops red food coloring
Process raspberries in a food processor until smooth.
In small saucepan, combine heavy cream with white chocolate pieces.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
Add 1 heaping T. raspberry sauce at a time to chocolate & stir to incorporate.
Add 2 drops red food coloring & stir to incorporate.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set.
- I garnished with a strawberry chocolate drop.